Adblock breaks this site

Buying obby mauler only from [trusted]

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by ext madness, Nov 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ext madness

    ext madness Member

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2015
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying obby mauler only from [trusted]

    hi id like to buy an obby mauler with 80+str only from [trusted] paying good
    skype : yannick.wouters9
     
  2. osrse

    osrse Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 20, 2015
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Buying obby mauler only from [trusted]

    hi m8 I'm not trusted but I got a mauler I'm not looking to play on now, has 84 str full zamy book v armour just not mith gloves, and has 1100+ ttl. 1 atk 13 pray 1 def let me no here we can use mm
     
< (S) 91 Mage rusher starter! | Perfect Gmaul Pure For Sale >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site