Buying Name 'Confirm'

Discussion in 'RuneScape Name Sales' started by RsWwo, Oct 8, 2011.

Buying Name 'Confirm'
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 8, 2011 at 2:34 PM
  2. RsWwo
    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2011
    Posts:
    350
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    2

    RsWwo Forum Addict

    Buying Name 'Confirm'

    Awhile ago I saw somebody selling the name 'Confirm' in a thread, yet I can't seem to find that thread again, it was somebody selling a lot of names and that was just one of them.

    If anybody know who is selling this or what thread it's in please help. :)
    Thanks
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 8, 2011 at 2:36 PM
  4. Ask
    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2011
    Posts:
    191
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ask Active Member

    Buying Name 'Confirm'

    I think video had it, then GuthixPwnsAll bought it off of him.
    Try PMing either one of them ;p
     
< Selling rare name "Badest" | Selling two stake twins(trick) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site