Buying Millions! Paypal

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Massacre, Feb 2, 2011.

Buying Millions! Paypal
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 2, 2011 at 4:55 PM
  2. Massacre
    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2008
    Posts:
    228
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Massacre Active Member

    Buying Millions! Paypal

    Ok, I may not be the most trusted well known person on the forum (not saying I'm untrusted what so ever, just inactive really).

    I'm buying mills, I am paying PayPal which is linked with my bank account, I will send payment as a gift so that is is irreversible and so that PayPal will not charge me a fee for doing so :)

    I will not go first as I feel I have been here for quite a while and have a reasonable amounts of posts. However, as I know trust isn't easy to come by.. I will do the trade in small increments (not lower than 1m as I do have things to be doing).

    Please don't private message me, just leave a post in here and I will get back to you.

    I'm looking to pay 80cents per your million gp, which converted into sterling is 0.494896381 of a pound with me being English and all! As I'm also so kind I will round this upto 50pence just to make life that little bit easier.

    Thankyou
     
< Buying Bulk Mills 1.3-1.5/Mil. {Wu,PayPal} | Buying 30-35m >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site