Adblock breaks this site

Buying Mid-level ironman account

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Levels 3-79' started by geleananas, Jan 18, 2019.

  1. geleananas

    geleananas Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 19, 2018
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Buying Mid-level ironman account

    Hi there!

    I'm looking for a mid-level ironman account, as my own account was recently banned.

    Requirements:
    -Decent agility level
    -Decent crafting level

    Extra, but not required
    -Decent runecrafting level
    -Basically any non-afk skill at a decent level

    Please send me a private message with offers.
    I'm only trading highly trusted sellers or through middlemen.

    Thanks
     
  2. ClimaxedClimber

    ClimaxedClimber Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2018
    Posts:
    253
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    224
    Buying Mid-level ironman account

  3. Get Framed

    Get Framed Member

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2019
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    71
    Buying Mid-level ironman account

    Add me on discord, I've got just what you need!
     
< Dr FireCape's Shop | Baby Clawz pure 60 ATK | Unregistered Email |60 ATK Pure 99 MAGIC 99 THIEVING | | Selling Complete Tutorial Island Account (70k ea) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site