Adblock breaks this site

BUYING maxed main

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by jokey, Nov 24, 2017.

  1. jokey

    jokey Member

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2015
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    17
    BUYING maxed main

    hello I'm interested in buying a maxed main requirements

    1900+ total level
    200+ quest points
    Must have all info on accounts such as emails, original owners
    I will go first as I'm considered new comer I can pay bitcoin or Rsgp I can hire a mm at my expense
     
    BBoosty likes this.
  2. KaneRobert0095

    KaneRobert0095 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2017
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    BUYING maxed main

    i have a 122 cb main im willin to let go really cheap
    its only 1343 total level tho
     
  3. jokey

    jokey Member

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2015
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    17
    BUYING maxed main

    I'm sorry but even tho I am a new comer I can't buy from a new comer
     
  4. KaneRobert0095

    KaneRobert0095 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2017
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    BUYING maxed main

    we could use a middleman
     
  5. jokey

    jokey Member

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2015
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    17
    BUYING maxed main

    Sorry still too big of a risk looking for someone with at least some type of credibility
     
  6. Giraffenuts

    Giraffenuts Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2017
    Posts:
    82
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    124
    BUYING maxed main

    Contact me on Skype/Discord I have 2 maxed mains with 1800+ total.
     
  7. jokey

    jokey Member

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2015
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    17
    BUYING maxed main

    Please message me on this as I don't have a skype
     
  8. Protector

    Protector Grand Master

    Joined:
    May 13, 2017
    Posts:
    3,701
    Referrals:
    23
    Sythe Gold:
    4,046
    Discord Unique ID:
    218778532661166083
  9. BBoosty

    BBoosty Member

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2017
    Posts:
    75
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    79
    BUYING maxed main

    send me a pm , i got what u looking for.
     
< 94 Combat Main - 79 hunter, 86 str | Accounts for sale!!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site