Buying main

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by jorden804, Aug 11, 2011.

Buying main
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 11, 2011 at 7:17 PM
  2. jorden804
    Joined:
    May 6, 2009
    Posts:
    99
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    jorden804 Member
    Banned

    Buying main

    MSN : [email protected]

    Before you even THINK about posting an account, I won't go first unless you have 100+ vouches, with alot of account trades and stuff.

    I have 125m, but I want a recovery test done so I have about 95-100m to spend on a main, more if I sell my account before I buy this.

    Post your offers and add me on MSN, I am not expecting you to go first, or myself, we can use an OMM If you're not trusted.

    Thanks.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 11, 2011 at 7:35 PM
  4. jonny-wright
    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2011
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    jonny-wright Member

    Buying main

  5. Unread #3 - Aug 11, 2011 at 7:38 PM
  6. jorden804
    Joined:
    May 6, 2009
    Posts:
    99
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    jorden804 Member
    Banned

    Buying main

    Added you to discuss.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Aug 11, 2011 at 8:17 PM
  8. tofuhamster
    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2010
    Posts:
    264
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    tofuhamster Forum Addict

    Buying main

  9. Unread #5 - Aug 11, 2011 at 9:31 PM
  10. jorden804
    Joined:
    May 6, 2009
    Posts:
    99
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    jorden804 Member
    Banned

    Buying main

    still looking, was gonna buy one recovery test failed twice though, Snow Patrol is doing a recovery test free of charge for me, START OFFERING AGAIN! :D
     
  11. Unread #6 - Aug 11, 2011 at 10:29 PM
  12. Baller85
    Joined:
    May 7, 2011
    Posts:
    629
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Baller85 Apprentice
    Banned

    Buying main

  13. Unread #7 - Aug 11, 2011 at 11:03 PM
  14. jorden804
    Joined:
    May 6, 2009
    Posts:
    99
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    jorden804 Member
    Banned

    Buying main

    Bought one, close.
     
< 137, Well Rounded Account FS | [PP/MO/$] Selling 124/135 6-99's 95 slayer 92herb 93sum 6 FIRECAPES (BEST NAME EVER!) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site