Adblock breaks this site

[Buying] Main Account w/60m+

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by GladenX, Jul 17, 2008.

  1. GladenX

    GladenX Guest

    Referrals:
    1
    [Buying] Main Account w/60m+

    I know I am new here, but I have used sythe since Aryan was out. I recently re-registered because I forgot my other account login lol.

    Either way, I understand I have no vouches or any sort of reputation, but it will be your choice to sell an account to me or not. And so, I have decided to go first using an official middleman from sythe.

    Only offer if you have the following:
    - high level man with gold 60m+
    (I do not want to go through so much effort trying to buy simple high amounts of gold going through so much verification.)

    - if you're willing to sell gold in bulks that adds upto 100m+ then I buy it instead of buying an account.

    lol, can't a man buy his way to the top? But yeah, I will be paying with my verified paypal account with a bank account in it. Please offer with confidence.

    Thank you, and let my reputation re-start from here. =]

    EDIT: Please make a screenshot of your offer and input your sythe username to verify your identities and the existence of your offers. I will associate with a Mod and an official middleman about the process and method of the transaction after agreement.
     
  2. boemba789

    boemba789 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2008
    Posts:
    409
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying] Main Account w/60m+

  3. GladenX

    GladenX Guest

    Referrals:
    1
    [Buying] Main Account w/60m+

    I am guessing ags is an Armadyl Godsword? Am I correct?
    I have added you, I would like you to screenshot the item you have and type in who you are on sythe to verify your identity before I speak with a Mod about this and confirm with an official middleman, before payment.
     
< [swapping] 102 main [swapping] | Selling lvl 98 [PAYPAL] 11.5m! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site