Adblock breaks this site

Buying lvl 3 vet [rsgp]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by tommystar1, Sep 16, 2012.

  1. tommystar1

    tommystar1 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2012
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying lvl 3 vet [rsgp]

    I'm looking to buy a level 3 vet account.
    I don't care what stats it has, I love low level vets :p.
    Will gladly go first to trusted members, I know I'm fairly new but i am a serious buyer, so please, only post if your a serious seller :p ,thanks.
     
  2. Bavend

    Bavend Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2012
    Posts:
    137
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying lvl 3 vet [rsgp]

    How much are you looking to buy one for? I've got a fresh Level 3, with all skills level 1.
     
  3. Scotty

    Scotty Guru
    Scotty Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2008
    Posts:
    1,931
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    88
    Gracious Le Kingdoms Player Sythe's 10th Anniversary Signature of the Month Winner In Memory of Jon
    Buying lvl 3 vet [rsgp]

    5 year vet or 10 year vet?
     
  4. fail3d

    fail3d Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2009
    Posts:
    333
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying lvl 3 vet [rsgp]

    I have an account created over 7 years ago, it's cb 3, PM me an offer in you're interested.

    There's no email/recoveries or anything like that, and it was created from a ISP I'm no longer with, and has never had a password change.
     
  5. Six_One_Two_Mpls_Luv

    Six_One_Two_Mpls_Luv Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2011
    Posts:
    185
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying lvl 3 vet [rsgp]

    5 year vet, nothing but some woodcutting and firemaking on it. Let me know if you want it.
     
< Selling lv 95 main |Yo-yo, Rubber Chicken [RSGP/Liberty Reserve] | [RSGP] Level 121 97 str void range/korasi/vigour ring/dragon gloves >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site