Adblock breaks this site

Buying low level pure!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by i pix i, Aug 3, 2012.

  1. i pix i

    i pix i Apprentice

    Joined:
    May 23, 2007
    Posts:
    676
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying low level pure!

    Hey yall,

    I just started playing again thanks to me finally being out of summer session and it turns out Runescape has changed a lot! Thank goodness for this site still being around to help out. Currently I have a main that I dont really have any interest playing with anymore since I heard the wild is now open again! So basically I would like to buy something that would just be fun to go into the wild with.

    I am looking for either a ranger, a def pure, or something cool. Ill look at anything, the main account just isnt fun anymore.

    Payment, you can either take my main (he has some good levels (70+ atk and str, 71 def, 52 prayer ect ect) or I can use online giftcards for payment. I have $50 amazon, $50 restaraunt.com, $25 itunes, $50 american express, $100 visa, and a few others in much smaller amounts. Please be fair with your price and offer.

    I guess just pm me or post with what you are interested in and how much you want for it (prices will most likely be negotiated) (also, Ill pay more if it has cash on it)

    I would like this sooner rather than later seeing as I only have 2 weeks before school starts up again.
     
  2. lolfail

    lolfail Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2011
    Posts:
    1,118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  3. babykinns

    babykinns Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2012
    Posts:
    132
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying low level pure!

    i got a lvl 59 1 def pure it has 75 magic 60 att 65 str n some other skills pm me for full details i quit about a week ago ill sell it to you for like 20 dollars thru paypal mabe less but hit me up n we'll discuss it
     
  4. ghaza2

    ghaza2 Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2008
    Posts:
    224
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Buying low level pure!

    30 attk
    53 str
    57 range
    56 mage
    52 HP
    40 dg
    68 rc
    1def/pray

    Also
    30 att
    50 str
    5def

    Pm me if interested
     
  5. i pix i

    i pix i Apprentice

    Joined:
    May 23, 2007
    Posts:
    676
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying low level pure!

    are any of these bad boys members?
     
  6. OldMcdonald

    OldMcdonald Member

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2011
    Posts:
    60
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying low level pure!

    u gna pm me back?
     
  7. ghaza2

    ghaza2 Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2008
    Posts:
    224
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Buying low level pure!

    not mem.
     
  8. gochawithbow

    gochawithbow Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2012
    Posts:
    179
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying low level pure!

    I got a started tank if you are interested pm me and ill tell you the stats
     
< Selling epic Gmauler pure | Selling Runescape account level 132 for Steam Games >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site