Adblock breaks this site

Buying Level 85 plus account. for these

Discussion in 'Archives' started by watch ur hp, Feb 2, 2008.

  1. watch ur hp

    watch ur hp Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2008
    Posts:
    72
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Level 85 plus account. for these

    Hello Sythe. People, I am buying a level 85 plus account. I don’t care what stats they are.
    But A level 90 Plus account swapping for all this accounts.
     I will use a MiddleMen only if your trusted.
     You will go first if were not using a middlemen
     And all scammers. Get lost.
     Also I will give pictures. Off the accounts

    They all had recovery. But there is none now.
    Well some things about it.
    First one
    Combat level 53
    Done Desert treasure.
    67 range pure’s in the wildy.
    70 magic.
    53 thieving
    Second one
    Combat level 35
    Has 73 woodcutting.
    70 fire making.
    66 coking
    64 fishing
    36 rune crafting.
    Combat level 49
    25 defence
    57 range
    27 prayer
    50 magic.
    Combat level 3
    Level 50 woodcutting.
    37 fire making
    Wait, I am paying my mate to get 70 fire making and 70 woodcutting. So if you wait you can also have that or you can just take it Like that. So PM me Now and let us Trade
    Cheers
    Watch ur hp
     
  2. WoodCut

    WoodCut Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2008
    Posts:
    108
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Level 85 plus account. for these

    got msn?
     
< free lvl 103 READ! | Halo3 - The Ultimate Strategy >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site