Buying level 3s!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by ofail, Sep 10, 2009.

Buying level 3s!
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 10, 2009 at 7:50 PM
  2. ofail
    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2009
    Posts:
    532
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ofail Forum Addict

    Buying level 3s!

    Im buying level 3s with all stats 1 I dont care about username, I need crappy accounts for spamming and I dont want to do tutorial island. Send how many you have and how much on this. Thanks.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 10, 2009 at 8:04 PM
  4. รнυғғℓʐ
    Joined:
    May 26, 2009
    Posts:
    211
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    รнυғғℓʐ Active Member

    Buying level 3s!

    Hey, I have 9 names all up, I could go for $3 maybe??
     
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 10, 2009 at 8:05 PM
  6. ofail
    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2009
    Posts:
    532
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ofail Forum Addict

    Buying level 3s!

    Ill do if you vouch me and I vouch you?
     
  7. Unread #4 - Sep 10, 2009 at 8:06 PM
  8. ofail
    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2009
    Posts:
    532
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ofail Forum Addict

    Buying level 3s!

  9. Unread #5 - Sep 18, 2009 at 5:07 AM
  10. Ozaki
    Joined:
    May 26, 2007
    Posts:
    831
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ozaki Apprentice
    Banned

    Buying level 3s!

    Hey, I can provide you with a constant stream of newly created level 3's (just out of the tutorial). Please give me a price offer. I would accept paypal cash, or if you bought loads at once, some crappy accounts. Look forward to talking to you :)
     
< Selling level 64 Tank Ranger | [Paypal] Obby Tank! 89Hunter! 16m! CHEAP* >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site