Adblock breaks this site

Buying ikov account! (READ)

Discussion in 'Private Server Accounts' started by mister ikov, Apr 16, 2015.

  1. mister ikov

    mister ikov Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2015
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying ikov account! (READ)

    Im buying a fully maxed ikov account with the following:
    99 str, atk, def, range, mage, prayer, and summoning or dungeneering. If it has a bill or more i will add $3/b or 1m/b 07 gp.
    I have 58m 07 gp and $350 paypal i can show, just for verification I dont scam.
    For specifics or offers of accounts and such pm my skype:
    mister.ikov.bridget
     
  2. insigniat

    insigniat Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Posts:
    136
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    13
  3. Luckerdog

    Luckerdog Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2015
    Posts:
    219
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Buying ikov account! (READ)

    I have everything but the prayer, summoning, and dungeoneering. Plus it has like 94 slayer, and a fire cape, as well as 8 voting points. Will sell it for like $8 or 4mil 07 message me if interested
     
< Sell grinderscape Dicer, super donor, Maxed ACC! | Selling Ikov account! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site