Adblock breaks this site

Buying Hunter accounts!

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Scowl, Nov 25, 2013.

  1. Scowl

    Scowl SELF-REQUESTED BAN
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2012
    Posts:
    465
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Hunter accounts!

    Hey I am buying all accounts with a lv of 83 hunter, I do not care about how many membership days it has and its other stats.

    I have re-register the e-mail, no recoveries, no jag etc. My skype is eazye-pb, if you wish to add me.
     
  2. Scowl

    Scowl SELF-REQUESTED BAN
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2012
    Posts:
    465
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Hunter accounts!

    BUMP! still looking!
     
  3. Cece

    Cece BANNED FROM COMPETITIONS - CHEATER
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2013
    Posts:
    225
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Hunter accounts!

    I can easily make some for you, would take one week max.

    If you're interested please add my skype.

    RageRSPS
     
  4. Scowl

    Scowl SELF-REQUESTED BAN
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2012
    Posts:
    465
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Hunter accounts!

    I can make them myself/I am making them atm I just can only make 3 at a time.
     
< [30+ Vouches] Account sales [CHEAP] | [Selling][Fresh Level 3 Accounts with 30 Days Membership][From 1m07/10meoc per acc] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site