Adblock breaks this site

Buying Hunter Accounts! [Vouched]

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by KirkKnight, Dec 8, 2013.

  1. KirkKnight

    KirkKnight Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2013
    Posts:
    250
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Hunter Accounts! [Vouched]

    I'm buying ALL accounts with 64 or higher hunter level!!!

    I NEED these accounts, please post or pm!!

    If your account has LOST CITY complete, any of the requirements for it, or 83 hunter, I will give you a BIG bonus.

    Higher than 64 hunter will be priced accordingly.

    Post or PM!
     
  2. Era of Storm

    Era of Storm Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2012
    Posts:
    407
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Buying Hunter Accounts! [Vouched]

    do you want just a pure or like a full on account? i have an account thats 84 hunter 70 attack/str and 50 defence, lost city is done and has about 10m on it. pm me an offer
     
  3. KirkKnight

    KirkKnight Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2013
    Posts:
    250
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Hunter Accounts! [Vouched]

    PM'd above, really just looking for the stats and requirements I posted.
     
  4. RunescapeLegend

    RunescapeLegend Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2009
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Hunter Accounts! [Vouched]

    I have a main account with 80 hunter
     
  5. TJOC

    TJOC Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Posts:
    2,416
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Hunter Accounts! [Vouched]

    My offer stands for the accounts.

    $25 for accounts with all requirements,
    $12 for just 64 hunter.
     
< buying pker/staker | Selling Starter Pure[75+ Magic][61+Range] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site