Adblock breaks this site

[Buying] GREEN DRAGONHIDE CHAPS CRAFTED

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Dial, Jan 29, 2011.

  1. Dial

    Dial Experienced Web Developer
    $200 USD Donor New Pirate PHP Programmers

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2010
    Posts:
    5,739
    Referrals:
    32
    Sythe Gold:
    126
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Two Factor Authentication User MushyMuncher Member of the Month Winner Easter 2015
    [Buying] GREEN DRAGONHIDE CHAPS CRAFTED

    I have 3.5k Green Dragonhides in my bank. I need them all tanned and made into chaps. It'll get me from 61 to 67 Crafting.

    Who's willing to do it legit? Shouldn't take too long. No bots allowed. Give me a price and estimated time.
     
  2. EpicWcNub

    EpicWcNub Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2009
    Posts:
    223
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying] GREEN DRAGONHIDE CHAPS CRAFTED

  3. Dial

    Dial Experienced Web Developer
    $200 USD Donor New Pirate PHP Programmers

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2010
    Posts:
    5,739
    Referrals:
    32
    Sythe Gold:
    126
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Two Factor Authentication User MushyMuncher Member of the Month Winner Easter 2015
    [Buying] GREEN DRAGONHIDE CHAPS CRAFTED

    I do trades by PM, not MSN.

    I'll see if anyone more trusted posts, not many vouches, sorry.
     
  4. EpicWcNub

    EpicWcNub Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2009
    Posts:
    223
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying] GREEN DRAGONHIDE CHAPS CRAFTED

    mkay. if you change your mind, just pm me :p
     
  5. arr0wblast

    arr0wblast Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2009
    Posts:
    1,269
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying] GREEN DRAGONHIDE CHAPS CRAFTED

    10.00 all by hand pm me if you accept
     
  6. Dial

    Dial Experienced Web Developer
    $200 USD Donor New Pirate PHP Programmers

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2010
    Posts:
    5,739
    Referrals:
    32
    Sythe Gold:
    126
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Two Factor Authentication User MushyMuncher Member of the Month Winner Easter 2015
    [Buying] GREEN DRAGONHIDE CHAPS CRAFTED

    Someone's willing to do it for me for $4 (I think). Talking to him in PM. Just waiting for him to respond. Thanks for the offers guys. Continue to post though, in case this guy backs out.
     
  7. Torchic

    Torchic Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2010
    Posts:
    189
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying] GREEN DRAGONHIDE CHAPS CRAFTED

    $5 hand done, PM if youre interested, I know i have no vouches, but I gotta start somewhere right?
     
  8. Shalom

    Shalom Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2010
    Posts:
    409
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying] GREEN DRAGONHIDE CHAPS CRAFTED

    $9.99 :) EDIT, Give me 12 Hours so I dont get bored
     
  9. Dial

    Dial Experienced Web Developer
    $200 USD Donor New Pirate PHP Programmers

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2010
    Posts:
    5,739
    Referrals:
    32
    Sythe Gold:
    126
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Two Factor Authentication User MushyMuncher Member of the Month Winner Easter 2015
    [Buying] GREEN DRAGONHIDE CHAPS CRAFTED

    The guy backed out, so never mind.

    No thanks at above, I need someone trusted, and also someone who knows what to charge, $10 is insane.
     
  10. Onyx sword1

    Onyx sword1 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2008
    Posts:
    612
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying] GREEN DRAGONHIDE CHAPS CRAFTED

    I'll do $5 by hand mate. Pm me :)
     
  11. Dial

    Dial Experienced Web Developer
    $200 USD Donor New Pirate PHP Programmers

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2010
    Posts:
    5,739
    Referrals:
    32
    Sythe Gold:
    126
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Two Factor Authentication User MushyMuncher Member of the Month Winner Easter 2015
    [Buying] GREEN DRAGONHIDE CHAPS CRAFTED

    PMed you.
     
< [FREE]SoulWars 100 zeal | Free Woodcutting/Mining Training >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site