|Buying Great Pure|$50|Paypal|

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by NeopetSales, Aug 3, 2010.

|Buying Great Pure|$50|Paypal|
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 3, 2010 at 6:48 PM
  2. NeopetSales
    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2010
    Posts:
    62
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    NeopetSales Member
    Banned

    |Buying Great Pure|$50|Paypal|

    Hey everyone.
    Looking to buy a new pure.
    I will go first to those who are trusted, like Sl0ta.
    If your not trusted, we WILL use an MM, even if your going first.
    I have $50 to spend, thats it. No more than that.

    Requirements:

    F2P:

    40 Attack MAXIMUM
    80 STR Minimum

    P2P:

    Not sure what i'm looking for yet.
    May be interested in Good maulers.
    90 + STR.

    Please, Don't post junk accounts, or I will report your post. You know whats junk and whats not.
     
< Selling Lvl 27 F2p Pker/ Cheap $2 | (Paypal)Selling AGS PURE W/AGS! (145M+) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site