Buying Gold 2+ Account

Discussion in 'LoL Accounts' started by Reggae Riddim, Aug 4, 2014.

Buying Gold 2+ Account
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 4, 2014 at 11:44 AM
  2. Reggae Riddim
    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2014
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Reggae Riddim Newcomer

    Buying Gold 2+ Account

    Willing to negotiate, I don't really care for champions, or skins.

    Post your Skype below and we'll talk out prices.

    I may be a newcomer but I'm only new to this website. I am not getting scammed so don't even attempt.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 4, 2014 at 12:22 PM
  4. swagmasta
    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2013
    Posts:
    52
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    swagmasta Member

    Buying Gold 2+ Account

    What server? I have a plat 5 oce.
     
< Cheap EUNE account.. [Dont miss the chance]! | Selling Diamond 1 10LP~ Account [NA] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site