Buying Gift Cards

Discussion in 'Gift Card Market' started by Menu Dream, Mar 30, 2013.

Buying Gift Cards
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 30, 2013 at 3:25 PM
  2. Menu Dream
    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2012
    Posts:
    267
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Menu Dream Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buying Gift Cards

    Buying Gift Cards for EOC RSGP
    Looking for at least $25 from nearly any retailers.
    I am accepting gift cards anywhere from Ace Hardware, Dicks Sporting Goods, to Aeropostale, Hollister, Walmart, etc.
    Amazon is HIGHLY needed, and I will accept Amazon gift card over anything else. If you have amazon, it only needs to be at least $16 worth

    Note: I will determine whether or not I accept your card, it doesn't hurt to offer though. You will send the code through skype or pm on here.
    I WILL use an MM or OMM
    I will NOT go first without an MM or OMM

    I am NOT buying itunes gift cards.


    Current offer for any gift cards worth $25: 50m EOC (non-negotiable)

    Please post with this format:
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 31, 2013 at 12:27 AM
  4. Menu Dream
    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2012
    Posts:
    267
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Menu Dream Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buying Gift Cards

    bummpmp
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 1, 2013 at 12:20 PM
  6. Menu Dream
    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2012
    Posts:
    267
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Menu Dream Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buying Gift Cards

    still buying. TOTALLY willing to use a middleman.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 1, 2013 at 7:07 PM
  8. Menu Dream
    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2012
    Posts:
    267
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Menu Dream Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buying Gift Cards

    buummpmpp
     
  9. Unread #5 - Apr 2, 2013 at 1:22 AM
  10. Menu Dream
    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2012
    Posts:
    267
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Menu Dream Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buying Gift Cards

    bummpmp
     
  11. Unread #6 - Apr 2, 2013 at 11:30 AM
  12. Menu Dream
    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2012
    Posts:
    267
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Menu Dream Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buying Gift Cards

    l3 bump
     
  13. Unread #7 - Apr 2, 2013 at 2:33 PM
  14. jupitergvt
    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2013
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    jupitergvt Newcomer

    Buying Gift Cards

    Check Pm ;)
     
< [LR] Selling $50 iTunes Gift Card | Buying Amazon $ for RS07 or PP >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site