Buying Gamertags

Discussion in 'Xbox Accounts and Gamertags' started by Sprint, Jun 26, 2016.

Buying Gamertags
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 26, 2016 at 7:10 PM
  2. Sprint
    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2015
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    Sprint Newcomer

    Buying Gamertags

    I have a $50 AGC card that I think still works, and I thought I might as well give this site a chance.
    If you have anything in that range kik me.
    If you're even remotely considering scamming me, don't waste my time.
    We WILL use a trusted MiddleMan of my choice, or one we can both agree on.
    My kik is 2E, if you cannot contact me on that, shoot me with a pm and I can give you other options.

    *Please note I said the card MIGHT work. So if it doesn't, cut the bullshit and get over it.*

    ​
     
< Selling OG gamertags!! First come first serve. | Xbox360 Gamertags >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site