Adblock breaks this site

Buying F2P Pker

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by RogerQ, Jan 24, 2017.

  1. RogerQ

    RogerQ Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2017
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Buying F2P Pker

    I am in need of a f2p Pking account.
    Only buying from Trusted users with a MM

    40 Att
    55+ Str
    60+ Range


    ​
     
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  2. Frelio

    Frelio Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2017
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Buying F2P Pker

    I am completely new here but I have a low level f2p pure that I need to sell in order to be able to buy a bond for my main account. The f2p pure don't have any email attached to it and never has. 40 attack 60 str and 1 in everything else
     
  3. Bratt

    Bratt Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2016
    Posts:
    404
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    482
  4. blacklistt

    blacklistt Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 19, 2016
    Posts:
    650
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    524
    Buying F2P Pker

  5. Artyomm

    Artyomm Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2017
    Posts:
    108
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    112
    Buying F2P Pker

    Hey HMU i have perfect account for you
     
  6. mrtribalmask

    mrtribalmask Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2017
    Posts:
    135
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    119
    Buying F2P Pker

    I GOT A PERFECT ACC FOR U
     
< Buying a pure for 30M | SELLING GMAULER 3m osrs 07 gp >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site