Buying Dupe Glitch [718]

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by UniqueOne, Jan 20, 2013.

Buying Dupe Glitch [718]
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 20, 2013 at 1:05 PM
  2. UniqueOne
    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2013
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    UniqueOne Newcomer
    Banned

    Buying Dupe Glitch [718]

    I will be buying a dupe glitch on a 718 server.
    I don't intend to pay more than 30m rsgp for this glitch and I expect you to show me proof of the glitch before payment.

    PM me please.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 20, 2013 at 2:13 PM
  4. Gwiggle
    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2012
    Posts:
    172
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    49

    Gwiggle Active Member

    Buying Dupe Glitch [718]

    what server? i know of 2 but they may be patched and i want to try them first
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 20, 2013 at 5:17 PM
  6. UniqueOne
    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2013
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    UniqueOne Newcomer
    Banned

    Buying Dupe Glitch [718]

    bump.
     
< Selling projectrs06 gold | project rs06 blue p hat >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site