Adblock breaks this site

Buying Decent main. Trusted only please.

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by lLoveboobs, Dec 11, 2015.

  1. lLoveboobs

    lLoveboobs Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2013
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    28
    Buying Decent main. Trusted only please.

    I am buying a main for 100-150m.
     
  2. Abe

    Abe Previously known as abeno1

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2015
    Posts:
    607
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    542
    Discord Unique ID:
    357575847642923008
    Discord Username:
    Abe#4515
    Buying Decent main. Trusted only please.

    pmed you :)
     
  3. iHackzi

    iHackzi Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2011
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Decent main. Trusted only please.

    Hi.
    I've read your post and I'm not deemed trustworthy due to lack of vouches etc although I've got a decent main/pure for sale and we can go through a VMM at my fees if you wish.
    I'll post photos of stats if you're interested
    83 Combat;
    75att
    86str
    91 almost 92 ranged
    85 hitpoints
    82 herblore
    99 cooking
    44 prayer

    PM me if interested please
     
  4. ockystevo10

    ockystevo10 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2015
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Decent main. Trusted only please.

    PMed you bro
     
  5. nocolor5360

    nocolor5360 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2015
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Decent main. Trusted only please.

    Pmed u :)
     
  6. itsthatboii

    itsthatboii Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2009
    Posts:
    63
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    42
    Buying Decent main. Trusted only please.

    I have an account for sale pm me
     
  7. Abe

    Abe Previously known as abeno1

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2015
    Posts:
    607
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    542
    Discord Unique ID:
    357575847642923008
    Discord Username:
    Abe#4515
    Buying Decent main. Trusted only please.

    already sold him one of my mains guys :p
     
< SnoopTheLions Starter Main Shop | buying decent main. trusted only!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site