Adblock breaks this site

Buying Dead Frontier Account!

Discussion in 'MMO Account Trading' started by fuzzaygirrafe, Sep 6, 2016.

  1. fuzzaygirrafe

    fuzzaygirrafe Member

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Buying Dead Frontier Account!

    Looking for a UWC/UGAU account, nothing else matters, Just as long as It has one of those two guns I will buy it for a fair price, No clanned accounts, must be unknown! (no friends, no clan, nothing like that), Skype is; apexxed
     
  2. fuzzaygirrafe

    fuzzaygirrafe Member

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Buying Dead Frontier Account!

    Bump, Still looking!
     
  3. jayhedges30

    jayhedges30 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2016
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Buying Dead Frontier Account!

    I actually just decided to sell my account but not completely sure what uwc/ugau is
     
  4. HxCpvp

    HxCpvp Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2016
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Buying Dead Frontier Account!

    UGAU is the unlimited ammo version of the GAU-19 one of the best weapons in the game. I'm assuming there is another unlimited gun being the "uwc"? It's been years since i've played.
     
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  5. jayhedges30

    jayhedges30 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2016
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Buying Dead Frontier Account!

    Yea it's a wraith cannon a heavy machine gun pretty nice actually holds I think 600 rounds at a time
     
< Age of Conan - Trading Fury for Crom (Level 80 for Level 80) | Selling Dead Frontier Account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site