Buying Dbow Pure

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by DbowTwins, Jan 1, 2014.

Buying Dbow Pure
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 1, 2014 at 2:20 AM
  2. DbowTwins
    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2014
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    DbowTwins Newcomer

    Buying Dbow Pure

    I'm in desperate need of a Dbow pure.
    Perferably lvl 40 ish combat with exactly 60 range would be nice.
    I recently decided to join runescape again and I need to pk.
    I can trust you if and and only you have enough vouches, other than that I can get a MM. I would like to buy an account with RSGP.
    Thanks.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 3, 2014 at 1:56 PM
  4. DbowTwins
    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2014
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    DbowTwins Newcomer

    Buying Dbow Pure

    Bump:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :sick:
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 5, 2014 at 10:02 AM
  6. XRATIOX
    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2010
    Posts:
    934
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    27

    XRATIOX Apprentice

    Buying Dbow Pure

    i have a pure 45 attack 40 strengh 62 range 1 pray q defence some quests done 45 mage combat 43 like 600k+ wealth ??
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jan 5, 2014 at 10:50 AM
  8. Carbon
    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Posts:
    2,099
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    693

    Carbon Grand Master

    Buying Dbow Pure

    You can check my thread out, it has 60+ range but other minor combat stats, also with 95 fishing!
     
< Looking to buy a decent RS07 pure | Great 07 Account ( C H E A P ) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site