Buying D3 Acc/key

Discussion in 'Diablo' started by Haiida, May 22, 2013.

Buying D3 Acc/key
  1. Unread #1 - May 22, 2013 at 5:54 AM
  2. Haiida
    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2011
    Posts:
    62
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Haiida Member

    Buying D3 Acc/key

    Buying a account or key, will pay 20$
    I also can offer a neverwinter account, 2 60's with rare pets and really high gear.
    Skype: Tysoncummins
    or pm me on here.

    http://www.sythe.org/mmo-account-sales/1580268-neverwinter-60-gf-cw-sale-both-10k-gearscore.html

    Hello guys, I have 2 accounts both on beholder, 1 with a 38 rogue and a 60 control wizard, the wizard has a 9.5k GS with about 500k Astral diamonds, I also have another account with a 60 GF and a 15 Cleric, both of these have the epic pet phoera, I am the original owner of both accounts, Didn't wanna pay for extra character slots. Prices are negotiable, I don't have any set prices but i'm letting them go really cheap, wanting to find a new game.
    Skype: tysoncummins
    [​IMG] Guardian fighter + cleric

    [​IMG] CW+ 38 rogue
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 22, 2013 at 6:58 AM
  4. anis00
    Joined:
    May 22, 2013
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    anis00 Newcomer

    Buying D3 Acc/key

    give me 30 pins i will do.
     
  5. Unread #3 - May 22, 2013 at 1:31 PM
  6. BarbarianHorn
    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2013
    Posts:
    47
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    BarbarianHorn Member

    Buying D3 Acc/key

    trade didnt workout.
     
  7. Unread #4 - May 22, 2013 at 2:45 PM
  8. Haiida
    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2011
    Posts:
    62
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Haiida Member

    Buying D3 Acc/key

    sold the accounts for 30$
     
< Looking for consistent gold seller. | Steam account for D3 CD/key >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site