Adblock breaks this site

Buying COD:BO KEY/Steam gift

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by dhszabi, Dec 25, 2010.

  1. dhszabi

    dhszabi Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2010
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying COD:BO KEY/Steam gift

    Hey guys

    As told above, I wanna buy a Call of Duty Black Ops key or steam gift..

    I don'T care how do you got it, just want one..


    Post here your MSN or PM me.. Ah forgott, paypal only and I don'T need account, only KEY OR GIFT!
     
  2. dhszabi

    dhszabi Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2010
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying COD:BO KEY/Steam gift

    BUMP! Still need one!
     
  3. wrightln

    wrightln Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2010
    Posts:
    59
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying COD:BO KEY/Steam gift

  4. dhszabi

    dhszabi Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2010
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying COD:BO KEY/Steam gift

  5. wrightln

    wrightln Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2010
    Posts:
    59
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying COD:BO KEY/Steam gift

    i've just talked with dhszabi on msn, he seems like a scammer to me, anyway he doesn't wants to go first

    WARNING: if you sell something to this person please use MM or OMM otherwise

    P.S. He is a total newbie and timewaster
     
  6. dhszabi

    dhszabi Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2010
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying COD:BO KEY/Steam gift

    You've got 4 post. I've got 34.

    You've got 0 vouch. I don'T opened my vouches thread.

    You say You won'T go first. I say the same, but I'm in the lead. End. Bye
     
  7. abdul09

    abdul09 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2007
    Posts:
    99
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying COD:BO KEY/Steam gift

    wrightln is a scammer dont trade with him i reported him in the report a scammer section proof added
     
< WTB cs 1.6 steam accounts | Mw2 / Cs / Cs:cz / Css / Grid / Hl2 / L4d / Portal / Prey / Ut2004 / Dow2 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site