Adblock breaks this site

Buying Cheap DDS Staker Starting Account!

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by centrino345, Jan 5, 2014.

  1. centrino345

    centrino345 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2013
    Posts:
    479
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    33
    Buying Cheap DDS Staker Starting Account!

    Bought! Thanks for offers everyone!
     
  2. AdamsGoldShop

    AdamsGoldShop Spam Forum Hero
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2013
    Posts:
    2,155
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Cheap DDS Staker Starting Account!

    I got an account with 50 attack 50 str 1 def 1 pray. Pm me if interested
     
  3. centrino345

    centrino345 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2013
    Posts:
    479
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    33
    Buying Cheap DDS Staker Starting Account!

    Pmed with skype info.
     
  4. visser

    visser Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Cheap DDS Staker Starting Account!

    i got 1 with 70ATT 55STR 75 DEF 56MAGIC 1 PRAY
     
  5. centrino345

    centrino345 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2013
    Posts:
    479
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    33
    Buying Cheap DDS Staker Starting Account!

    Not even close to what I was looking for. Probably the closest thing to spam without it actually being spam lmao.

    Anyways, I just found an account I was looking for.
     
< Great 07 Account ( C H E A P ) | Like A Booss Account Shop >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site