Adblock breaks this site

Buying Championship Bundle

Discussion in 'Riot Points and Gift Sales' started by antony4life, Oct 21, 2014.

  1. antony4life

    antony4life Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2011
    Posts:
    139
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Championship Bundle

    Looking for Championship bundle code for EUW server.

    Payment RSGP/PayPal or CSGO Keys.

    Leave message with price, contact my skype for more details.
     
  2. Reliato

    Reliato Member

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2014
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Buying Championship Bundle

    How much are you offering?
     
  3. antony4life

    antony4life Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2011
    Posts:
    139
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Championship Bundle

    Looking for people to hit me with an offer, because they will expire in 2 days
     
  4. Les Paul

    Les Paul Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2010
    Posts:
    235
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Championship Bundle

    I want 30keys, been on Sythe for quite long and done alot of RSPS related trades, I have done couple of trades on subreddit where people trade codes succesfully, I want you to go half of the keys first, I can ofcourse provide proof first, I went and done trade legitly with highly trusted user on Sythe called Vegeta058 can show skype logs too, and I can show that I have all the rarest skins on my account so you know I have access to these, however I want you to know that it takes up to 1-2 weeks to gain them unless your in Korea region. I shot you a skype friend invitation (vavalier) if you are interested with by terms of conditions, we can do the trade, however feel free to ask for proof.

    Aswell as if thats not enough that u see I have access to these skins and a trade I did with Vegeta058, you can pay the middleman fees, but we could do it the easier way aswell

    Kind regards

    - Les Paul
     
  5. Reliato

    Reliato Member

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2014
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Buying Championship Bundle

    i can sell mine for $95

    I'll also provide proof that I am trusted. My main transactions take place on Epic NPC, so I have great feedback. I'll message you to verify, if you'd like.

    Skype: okcthunderx
     
< Close | [50+ Vouches] Buying Referrals for RSGP >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site