Adblock breaks this site

Buying BULK rsgp @ .64/1M

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Swisher Sweetz, Apr 25, 2012.

  1. Swisher Sweetz

    Swisher Sweetz Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2012
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying BULK rsgp @ .64/1M

    Still interested in buying another 350M.

    Price
    0.64/1M

    Payment Method
    Verified Paypal (Bank Account Funded) - Instant

    My Contact Information
    Msn: [email protected]

    Terms of Sale
    The price I am paying is .64/1M Non-Negotiable. All sales must be at least 10M. OMM may be used in any transaction but this will be at your expense. I will go first ONLY if you have 10+ vouches GOLD SALES and I deem you trustworthy (If you claim at any point in time you are 'trusted' I will instantly decide you are attempting to scam and ignore you).

    Post Format
    1.Amount for sale:
    2.Do you agree to the ToS:
    3.Msn address:
    4.Leave feedback(Y/N)
    :
    ​
     
  2. kmjt

    kmjt -.- The nocturnal life chose me -.-
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2009
    Posts:
    14,450
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    449
    Buying BULK rsgp @ .64/1M

< We are buying all RuneScape gold. 100% SAFE & TRUSTED. | Buying Rsgp 0.6$/M [BankTransfer- BOA , CHASE or WELLS ][USA ONLY] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site