Adblock breaks this site

Buying any and all items!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 2007 Item Exchange' started by crowe, Mar 24, 2014.

  1. crowe

    crowe Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2013
    Posts:
    229
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Christmas 2013
    Buying any and all items!

    Can't find someone to buy your items? Just need some quick cash? Well I am willing to buy any amount of any item as long as I can make a little profit. Feel free to post or pm me what you got and I will contact you as soon as I can.
     
  2. ballersonly

    ballersonly Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2014
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying any and all items!

    i got raw sharks selling for 540 each 219 of them
     
  3. ballersonly

    ballersonly Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2014
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying any and all items!

    my rsn: PhdoubleD
     
< Rs 2007 Rares buying | [S]Death Plateu and Mithril -> Barrows Gloves Quest Kit >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site