Adblock breaks this site

Buying an mid main account

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by IRBXI, Jul 1, 2017.

  1. IRBXI

    IRBXI Member

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2017
    Posts:
    48
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    51
    Buying an mid main account

    I am currently looking for an account for decent stats ( I'm not looking for any maxed stats ) with decent slayer. I want atleast 72+ slayer. I will only buy from trusted players with decent vouches. Feel free to post your account here or pm me the details. I'm willing to pay with osrs gp or CS:GO keys. Current budget is 10-50m depending on that stats and everything.
     
  2. kamiriba

    kamiriba Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2016
    Posts:
    179
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    181
    Buying an mid main account

    ive a nice iron man with decent stats maybe you intrested in that?
     
  3. IRBXI

    IRBXI Member

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2017
    Posts:
    48
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    51
    Buying an mid main account

    Sure, pm me infos
     
  4. DoctorSquid

    DoctorSquid Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2017
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    Buying an mid main account

    Currently have a main I just posted for sale with 71 slayer and decent stats, full void all sets, dragon defender, all Zulrah reqs etc. but I'm not that trusted. We can use middle man
     
  5. IRBXI

    IRBXI Member

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2017
    Posts:
    48
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    51
    Buying an mid main account

    Bump
     
< [60+ Vouches] Fully Quested DH'er(s) - 103 CMB - 75/93/72/84/70/75 - FCape, Torso, Void & Defender! | selling maxed main account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site