Adblock breaks this site

Buying Alotic account

Discussion in 'Private Server Accounts' started by Tylerthedds, Oct 6, 2014.

  1. Tylerthedds

    Tylerthedds Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 13, 2010
    Posts:
    285
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Alotic account

    Just post below with the stats, must be trusted with vouches because I cba dealing with undercover mods.
     
  2. sky1014

    sky1014 SKY IS THE LIMIT!
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Posts:
    86
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Alotic account

    I have a few. One is almost maxed pics to follow we can use mm since I am new. How are you paying 07?
     
  3. Tylerthedds

    Tylerthedds Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 13, 2010
    Posts:
    285
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Alotic account

    Yes, 07, please provide pics.
     
  4. AloticShop

    AloticShop Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2014
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Alotic account

    i have a few 126s with rapier streams etc if interested
     
  5. Tylerthedds

    Tylerthedds Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 13, 2010
    Posts:
    285
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Alotic account

    Please..

    Provide pictures.
     
  6. AloticShop

    AloticShop Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2014
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Alotic account

    i will if u are interested its 126 with rap n stream n f cape i th ink would u buy it
     
  7. Tylerthedds

    Tylerthedds Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 13, 2010
    Posts:
    285
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Alotic account

    I'm interested.. which is why I'm asking for pics.
     
  8. AloticShop

    AloticShop Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2014
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Alotic account

  9. Tylerthedds

    Tylerthedds Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 13, 2010
    Posts:
    285
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Alotic account

    Interesting, due to your low vouches would you consider going first?

    Also, PM Me on payment method, how much you'd let it go for (I'm not going to do a stupid price) and we can go from there.
     
< IKOV Max Combat acc [reg donor]-GUYS | TizenX Donator/Dicer >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site