Adblock breaks this site

Buying) Accounts 40-59

Discussion in 'Archives' started by D00M, Dec 1, 2008.

  1. D00M

    D00M Apprentice

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2006
    Posts:
    842
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    29
    Buying) Accounts 40-59

    Buyen A Few Accounts; Levels 40-59

    I WONT BUY;
    If you dont have any vouches
    You ask for to much $
    The account has recoveries
    The account has been a member

    Payment Methods (2 options);
    E-Gold
    RsGP

    Rules;
    I do not go first.
    I can only do medium & high crater
    I am not held responsible for your loses.

    My One & Only MSN; [email protected]

    ​
     
  2. taylor w

    taylor w Member

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2008
    Posts:
    65
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    Buying) Accounts 40-59

    added acc im sellign is in my sig
     
  3. D00M

    D00M Apprentice

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2006
    Posts:
    842
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    29
    Buying) Accounts 40-59

    no thanks, its been a member
     
< [rate] Selling cb 3 skiller [Paypal] | small acc sale >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site