Buying Account!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by zRS4, Jul 10, 2010.

Buying Account!
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 10, 2010 at 3:04 AM
  2. zRS4
    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2010
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    zRS4 Member
    Banned

    Buying Account!

    Hey there,

    I have Paypal ready,
    Looking a main,
    Good allrounder,
    Has to NOT have email or Recoverys!
    Will buy for $20

    msn: [email protected]

    Thanks guys

    I do not want a hacked account!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 10, 2010 at 3:07 AM
  4. rider
    Joined:
    May 12, 2005
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    rider Active Member
    Banned

    Buying Account!

    Added On msn, I have an account worth bit more then $20 but could do with $20 =]
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 10, 2010 at 4:26 AM
  6. rider
    Joined:
    May 12, 2005
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    rider Active Member
    Banned

    Buying Account!

    Voucher for zRS4 Bought my Main for $20, We used a MM Trade was very fast and easy.
     
< Selling noob account lvl 36 | Buying Account! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site