Adblock breaks this site

Buying Account Upgrade! [PayPal]

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by Invasion Alert, Jan 21, 2011.

  1. Invasion Alert

    Invasion Alert Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2009
    Posts:
    142
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Account Upgrade! [PayPal]

    Hi im buying an account upgrade for one month. I am paying through paypal and i am buying it for $5. I have been here since 2009 and never done a single thing wrong. I am not looking to go first to people but if you are very trusted i will. No time wasters Please. Thank You.

    Please inbox me on sythe as i dont have an instant messanger due to computer problems.
     
  2. grasmaaier

    grasmaaier Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2009
    Posts:
    222
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Account Upgrade! [PayPal]

    Pm me
     
  3. Invasion Alert

    Invasion Alert Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2009
    Posts:
    142
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Account Upgrade! [PayPal]

    You went offline? Still buying people... Sythe inbox me.
     
< need 4 upgrades ASAP! | buyin account upgrade >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site