Adblock breaks this site

Buying Account -- Almost 24m -- SERIOUS TRADERS ONLY!!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zibl, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zibl

    Zibl Member

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2005
    Posts:
    65
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Account -- Almost 24m -- SERIOUS TRADERS ONLY!!

    It's an overall nice account Hammer, but no thanks to the mute. Sorry :( .
     
  2. iHammerSmashFace

    iHammerSmashFace Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2007
    Posts:
    1,053
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Account -- Almost 24m -- SERIOUS TRADERS ONLY!!

    Rawr, not even if I sold it cheap?
     
  3. Zibl

    Zibl Member

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2005
    Posts:
    65
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Account -- Almost 24m -- SERIOUS TRADERS ONLY!!

    Sorry, no. What good does it do me if I buy an uber cool account and cant say a dern word to anyone? Lolz. Sorry dude. Hope you do find a buyer, though.
     
  4. noobowner

    noobowner Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2007
    Posts:
    555
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Account -- Almost 24m -- SERIOUS TRADERS ONLY!!

    i added you on aim-mine is monkay123456
    to talk about the lvl 121
     
  5. Zibl

    Zibl Member

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2005
    Posts:
    65
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Account -- Almost 24m -- SERIOUS TRADERS ONLY!!

    Can you give me a link to the account again? I cant remember EXACTLY what account it is lol. Also, I have MSN now ([email protected]) and would prefer talking all things accounts on there. Thanks!
     
  6. mr n0obie2

    mr n0obie2 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2007
    Posts:
    1,422
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Account -- Almost 24m -- SERIOUS TRADERS ONLY!!

    am i still winning?!:)
     
  7. Zibl

    Zibl Member

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2005
    Posts:
    65
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Account -- Almost 24m -- SERIOUS TRADERS ONLY!!

    Yep. Sure are No0bie. I currently have 3 people pending this offer for their accounts. 2 of them would easily beat out yours. But I have yet to hear back from them and I dont plan on waiting forever haha.
     
  8. mr n0obie2

    mr n0obie2 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2007
    Posts:
    1,422
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Account -- Almost 24m -- SERIOUS TRADERS ONLY!!

    alright hehe:)
     
  9. special_browniess

    special_browniess Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2007
    Posts:
    493
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Account -- Almost 24m -- SERIOUS TRADERS ONLY!!

    Well i have a decent account lvl 117 pm me for pics etc if interested.
     
  10. Zibl

    Zibl Member

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2005
    Posts:
    65
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Account -- Almost 24m -- SERIOUS TRADERS ONLY!!

    PM sent. Still looking for offers everyone.
     
  11. Sold

    Sold Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2007
    Posts:
    123
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Account -- Almost 24m -- SERIOUS TRADERS ONLY!!

    If you are inntrested add me on Messenger:

    [email protected]


    Price: 10 Million GP

    I've posted a short video on YouTube that is showing some informatinon regarding my account.


    Importand: When you have bought the account you will recive a Notepad with all the information you need, I will also give you a little trick how to recover the account again if it has been hacked, or if you would ever loose the account. I can also help you to recover it if wanted.

    I had a problem with the Recovery questions, but the problem has been solved and there are no recoverys on the account.

    YouTube video:

    Youtube - Awsome level 103 link
     
  12. Zibl

    Zibl Member

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2005
    Posts:
    65
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Account -- Almost 24m -- SERIOUS TRADERS ONLY!!

    Sold - It's a good account, but if I'm going to buy one I'm going to spend all that I have so I cant get an outragously good account. Good luck selling & nice vid.

    Also, I seem to be getting a bunch of bullshit offers. 5 different people have PMed me about selling an account only to not answer when I ask them about it. If you are going to bullshit around then stop wasting my time people.
     
  13. Jimbob2460

    Jimbob2460 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Buying Account -- Almost 24m -- SERIOUS TRADERS ONLY!!

  14. roaster61

    roaster61 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Buying Account -- Almost 24m -- SERIOUS TRADERS ONLY!!

    Selling A Lvl 52 Acount 700k
     
  15. roaster61

    roaster61 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Buying Account -- Almost 24m -- SERIOUS TRADERS ONLY!!

    im selling a lvl 52 acount 500k
     
  16. Zibl

    Zibl Member

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2005
    Posts:
    65
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Account -- Almost 24m -- SERIOUS TRADERS ONLY!!

    No roaster. I'm not wasting money on an account thats a lot worse than the one I already have.
     
  17. roaster61

    roaster61 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Buying Account -- Almost 24m -- SERIOUS TRADERS ONLY!!

    wot lvl is ur account
     
  18. Zibl

    Zibl Member

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2005
    Posts:
    65
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Account -- Almost 24m -- SERIOUS TRADERS ONLY!!

    88 combat, nearly 1300 total. But I'm not dissing your account or anything I'm just saying... why would you post that account in the combat lvl 100 to 126 section of the forums anyways?

    Good luck selling it though.
     
  19. rsballa07

    rsballa07 Member
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2007
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Account -- Almost 24m -- SERIOUS TRADERS ONLY!!

  20. Zibl

    Zibl Member

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2005
    Posts:
    65
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Account -- Almost 24m -- SERIOUS TRADERS ONLY!!

    Sorry. The combat stats are good, but I won't accept the low noncombat stats.

    mr n0obie - I will buy your account TODAY if you ever reply to the PM i sent you. otherwise, I've got another account that I'm going to attempt to buy within the next hour or so. but i would rather buy yours if possible so get back to me ASAP.

    all offers still welcome though. i will consider everyone up until my actual purchase.
     
< buying pin 1m!! | Buying 1 Def Hybrid, 3m to spend -MUST HAVE QUESTS DONE- >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site