Buying Acc lvl 70 prayer

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Logician, Sep 15, 2010.

Buying Acc lvl 70 prayer
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 15, 2010 at 4:26 PM
  2. Logician
    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2010
    Posts:
    112
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Logician Active Member
    $5 USD Donor

    Buying Acc lvl 70 prayer

    I'm looking for an account that can bless my grave. All I really am looking for is 70 prayer, and decent melee stats so I can get bandos KC, and must be able to get to the dag kings. Not looking to spend too much. Paypal, you first unless super trusted or OMM.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 15, 2010 at 4:36 PM
  4. Bmurkd
    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2010
    Posts:
    99
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Bmurkd Member
    Banned

    Buying Acc lvl 70 prayer

    I have 2 accounts that have 70 Prayer. 1 is level 100 and the other one is 107.

    For more details look in my thread, http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=920526

    It's the first two accounts on the thread and offer for them.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 16, 2010 at 1:12 PM
  6. Logician
    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2010
    Posts:
    112
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Logician Active Member
    $5 USD Donor

    Buying Acc lvl 70 prayer

    I'm mainly looking for a cheap account with 70 melee stats, 200k-1m in bank, and ability to bless graves.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Sep 17, 2010 at 2:36 PM
  8. Logician
    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2010
    Posts:
    112
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Logician Active Member
    $5 USD Donor

    Buying Acc lvl 70 prayer

    Looking to spent 10 dollars.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Sep 17, 2010 at 4:10 PM
  10. Bmurkd
    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2010
    Posts:
    99
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Bmurkd Member
    Banned

    Buying Acc lvl 70 prayer

    Just to let you know, most accounts have their skills and cb high with 70 prayer and will not give $10 for it. There are barely any account with 70 prayer alone with everything else 1. anyways, gl finding one.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Sep 17, 2010 at 5:34 PM
  12. Logician
    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2010
    Posts:
    112
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Logician Active Member
    $5 USD Donor

    Buying Acc lvl 70 prayer

    I know; I'll do the later as a last resort.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Sep 24, 2010 at 1:44 PM
  14. poisonpt
    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2009
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    poisonpt Newcomer

    Buying Acc lvl 70 prayer

    I can sell you one 124/131 that has 71 prayer and a couple 99's and also 83slayer for cool KC, but it's bank is clean after a scammer who dropped everything. I can sell it for 30$. it has 1 coin and also 220qp 77 summoning etc.

    if interested, add [email protected]

    I'll go first since you got a couple of nice-telling vouches.
     
< Selling runescape account lvl 41 | [paypal only]Selling 120 cmb accnt >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site