Buying a pure

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Level 70+' started by sammy15, Apr 25, 2017.

Buying a pure
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 25, 2017 at 6:57 AM
  2. sammy15
    Joined:
    May 17, 2016
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    28

    sammy15 Member

    Buying a pure

    realised I'm posting under the wrong thread for what I want.


    I'm looking for a pure account F2P or P2P stats open minded providing the following:

    1 def
    High range
    High str
    Low attack 40-60.
    Reasonably low prayer.


    Any out there of course I have a limited budget.

    Payment method: PayPal. I don't currently own a runescape account my old one was banned for botitng with about 80M bank (which is a lot for me).
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 25, 2017 at 6:58 AM
  4. ZincNation
    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2017
    Posts:
    150
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    217

    ZincNation Active Member
    Banned

  5. Unread #3 - Apr 25, 2017 at 7:02 AM
  6. sammy15
    Joined:
    May 17, 2016
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    28

    sammy15 Member

    Buying a pure

< 77 CB /w 94RNG/92STR/89HP/82MAGE/MM/DT/MITHGLOVES/ZULRAH-READY; SytheMemberSince08/20+ Vouch Thread | Zerker | Dragon gloves | Ice barrage >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site