Buying a Pkr

Discussion in 'Archives' started by M Pibio, Jul 23, 2008.

Buying a Pkr
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 23, 2008 at 1:57 PM
  2. M Pibio
    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2007
    Posts:
    198
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    M Pibio Active Member
    Banned

    Buying a Pkr

  3. Unread #2 - Jul 23, 2008 at 2:02 PM
  4. austinclarke631
    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2008
    Posts:
    782
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    austinclarke631 Apprentice
    Banned

    Buying a Pkr

    i got what ur wanting i think
    what u offer?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 23, 2008 at 2:11 PM
  6. I KO I
    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2007
    Posts:
    1,797
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    81
    MushyMuncher

    I KO I Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Buying a Pkr

    Ah, come on don't sell that awesome range pure that you just got!
    Also I have an acc with 43 range 1 def 42 cb, you can get up to 60 range and not lvl!
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 23, 2008 at 2:22 PM
  8. Music Man
    Joined:
    May 17, 2008
    Posts:
    156
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Music Man Active Member
    Banned

    Buying a Pkr

    i have a gmauler, 50 att, 71 str, 1 def, 31 prayer, also you only need 7k xp till 72 str, id sell for like 12+ usd on paypal.
     
< Selling lvl 3 SKILLER | range/2h acc sale >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site