Adblock breaks this site

~~ Buying a good skiller!! ~~

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Overlord, Jul 31, 2007.

  1. Overlord

    Overlord Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2007
    Posts:
    499
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~ Buying a good skiller!! ~~

    Buying a good skiller. Im paying up to 4m.

    Requirements
    -must have over 60 in any skill(s)
    -must have never been a member
    -must have NO recoveries


    Post stats here. Thanks :D
     
  2. chickenownzall

    chickenownzall Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2007
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~ Buying a good skiller!! ~~

    Srry, I wasn't posting, took like 20 minutes
     
  3. chickenownzall

    chickenownzall Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2007
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~ Buying a good skiller!! ~~

    Srry, I wasn't posting, took like 20 minutes
     
  4. chickenownzall

    chickenownzall Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2007
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~ Buying a good skiller!! ~~

    Look up 11alphy11, I'm not lookin for 4m, but, just an offer(Member, but I can give info)

    Also, one with 70 wc
     
  5. Overlord

    Overlord Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2007
    Posts:
    499
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~ Buying a good skiller!! ~~

    nty to the alphy account, does the 70 wc account have any other good skills?
     
  6. chickenownzall

    chickenownzall Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2007
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~ Buying a good skiller!! ~~

    No it doesnt
     
  7. Overlord

    Overlord Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2007
    Posts:
    499
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~ Buying a good skiller!! ~~

    ummm.. ok.
     
  8. Overlord

    Overlord Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2007
    Posts:
    499
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~ Buying a good skiller!! ~~

    does the 70 wc account have any other good skills?
     
  9. chickenownzall

    chickenownzall Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2007
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~ Buying a good skiller!! ~~

    so do u wanna throw an offer?, I said no, but if u by it, and throw membs on it, I'll train ure fishing to 60 for u
     
  10. Overlord

    Overlord Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2007
    Posts:
    499
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~ Buying a good skiller!! ~~

    What?? So If I buy the account with 70 wc, and put members on it, u will train my fishing to 60??
     
  11. chickenownzall

    chickenownzall Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2007
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~ Buying a good skiller!! ~~

    yea, for free
     
  12. Overlord

    Overlord Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2007
    Posts:
    499
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~ Buying a good skiller!! ~~

    Lol, nty... anyone else have any other skillers?
     
  13. chickenownzall

    chickenownzall Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2007
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~ Buying a good skiller!! ~~

    well, u dont want 70 wc? I dont need much for it, I need spare cash I want to build my mage pure
     
  14. Overlord

    Overlord Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2007
    Posts:
    499
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~ Buying a good skiller!! ~~

    No thankyou, any other skillers?
     
  15. chickenownzall

    chickenownzall Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2007
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~ Buying a good skiller!! ~~

    I got pures, and just the alphy one

    and theres 11alphabet1
    He's a former main, but he got muted, but he had membs, but he's81fishing 85 cooking
     
  16. Overlord

    Overlord Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2007
    Posts:
    499
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~ Buying a good skiller!! ~~

    Umm I dont want a muted account... But post pures stats here
     
  17. chickenownzall

    chickenownzall Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2007
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~ Buying a good skiller!! ~~

    i got a range pure thats 61 range and 45ish combat
     
  18. Overlord

    Overlord Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2007
    Posts:
    499
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~ Buying a good skiller!! ~~

    no thankyou
     
  19. x i p o d x

    x i p o d x Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2007
    Posts:
    205
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~ Buying a good skiller!! ~~

    lol chicken your spamming you know.
     
  20. Overlord

    Overlord Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2007
    Posts:
    499
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~ Buying a good skiller!! ~~

    any 1 else?
     
< Selling lvl 72 whipper | Decent skiler with highish combat level. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site