Buying a good name!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Sobriquet, Jul 26, 2011.

Buying a good name!
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 26, 2011 at 2:48 AM
  2. Sobriquet
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2011
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sobriquet Active Member

    Buying a good name!

    I don't care if it's email login or not. Post your names for sale here and GIVE ME A PRICE. I WILL NOT OFFER.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 28, 2011 at 11:18 PM
  4. Sobriquet
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2011
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sobriquet Active Member

    Buying a good name!

    Still looking.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 28, 2011 at 11:30 PM
  6. 1JZ
    Joined:
    May 25, 2011
    Posts:
    162
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    1JZ Active Member

    Buying a good name!

    I have a good name, Veloradin . It also comes with a free summoning tank :) 40m :D
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 29, 2011 at 1:10 AM
  8. Sobriquet
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2011
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sobriquet Active Member

    Buying a good name!

    No thanks, but that's a sick Cressida. 1JZ swap like your name? :p
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 29, 2011 at 2:06 AM
  10. FMyLife
    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2011
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    FMyLife Member
    Banned

    Buying a good name!

    I have the name Plunk. Or FMyLife
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jul 29, 2011 at 2:07 AM
  12. iheartgaming
    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2011
    Posts:
    192
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    iheartgaming Active Member
    Banned

    Buying a good name!

    How much are you willing to spend? I have a really good one almost ready to be x-ferd, hit me up on msn and we can discuss this more.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jul 29, 2011 at 2:11 AM
  14. Sobriquet
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2011
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sobriquet Active Member

    Buying a good name!

    I don't really have a limit on spending. The more I like it, the more I'll offer.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Jul 29, 2011 at 2:12 AM
  16. iheartgaming
    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2011
    Posts:
    192
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    iheartgaming Active Member
    Banned

    Buying a good name!

    Add my MSN, and we can talk, MSN is in signature.
     
  17. Unread #9 - Jul 29, 2011 at 2:14 AM
  18. Syren Bombs
    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2011
    Posts:
    328
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Syren Bombs Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buying a good name!

    Wrong spot but I have a really rare name. Contact me through MSN

    Name is Alching [email protected]
     
  19. Unread #10 - Jul 29, 2011 at 2:18 AM
  20. Sobriquet
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2011
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sobriquet Active Member

    Buying a good name!

    Added. No thanks on Alching. Keep the names coming!
     
  21. Unread #11 - Jul 29, 2011 at 2:19 AM
  22. FMyLife
    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2011
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    FMyLife Member
    Banned

    Buying a good name!

    What did you think about Plunk or FMyLife?
     
  23. Unread #12 - Jul 29, 2011 at 2:26 AM
  24. Sobriquet
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2011
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sobriquet Active Member

    Buying a good name!

    Maybe FMyLife. I'll get back to you.
     
  25. Unread #13 - Jul 29, 2011 at 3:56 AM
  26. mxbox
    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2011
    Posts:
    41
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    mxbox Member

    Buying a good name!

    I have a 2 letter name "6l" never be used. Never had recoveries, email, bank pin etc.
     
  27. Unread #14 - Jul 29, 2011 at 2:16 PM
  28. Sobriquet
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2011
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sobriquet Active Member

    Buying a good name!

    That actually very tempting, since it's so short. Is that the login as well?
     
  29. Unread #15 - Jul 29, 2011 at 2:18 PM
  30. Disone
    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2010
    Posts:
    189
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Disone Active Member
    Banned

    Buying a good name!

    I am willing to sell "mother".
     
  31. Unread #16 - Jul 29, 2011 at 2:29 PM
  32. DestroyG4RS
    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2011
    Posts:
    493
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    DestroyG4RS Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buying a good name!

    i got the name A8A for 10m
     
< [RSGP] g0df0rs4k3n's Pure Shop | Swapping 5 WoW CD-Keys for RS Account! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site