Adblock breaks this site

Buying a 12 month [Paypal]

Discussion in 'Xbox Live and Currency' started by kip007, Jan 27, 2010.

  1. kip007

    kip007 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2007
    Posts:
    1,002
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying a 12 month [Paypal]

    Post your prices! I will not go first to anyone less trusted than me. I need one fast!
     
  2. Tmoe

    Tmoe Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Buying a 12 month [Paypal]

    I have one, but I'll sell depending on what you are paying.
     
  3. kip007

    kip007 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2007
    Posts:
    1,002
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying a 12 month [Paypal]

    How much would you sell it for
     
  4. kip007

    kip007 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2007
    Posts:
    1,002
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying a 12 month [Paypal]

    Don't feel like going on msn without know a price -.-. Just let me know how low you will go.
     
  5. Tmoe

    Tmoe Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Buying a 12 month [Paypal]

    idk just offer... don't normally sell things in this section.
     
  6. kip007

    kip007 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2007
    Posts:
    1,002
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying a 12 month [Paypal]

    I don't knowwww. Idk what the price of them are on this forum
     
  7. Tmoe

    Tmoe Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Buying a 12 month [Paypal]

    either do i... lol
     
  8. The Black Sun

    The Black Sun Apprentice

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2007
    Posts:
    723
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying a 12 month [Paypal]

    You can buy them for around 40$ in stores. So a fair online price would be anything ranging from 10-40$
     
  9. kip007

    kip007 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2007
    Posts:
    1,002
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying a 12 month [Paypal]

    I saw another thread where someone was buying them for 25$ each so im guessing the price is around that.
     
  10. kip007

    kip007 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2007
    Posts:
    1,002
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying a 12 month [Paypal]

    Bump!
     
  11. doyle69

    doyle69 Active Member
    $25 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2007
    Posts:
    149
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying a 12 month [Paypal]

    there 49.95 lol figure id give you a heads up lol
     
  12. kip007

    kip007 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2007
    Posts:
    1,002
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying a 12 month [Paypal]

    I can buy them in stores for less than 40$...they sell for cheaper online. Let me know if you have one. I also saw that you're selling 4000 ms points, i may be interested in them depending on your price.
     
  13. kip007

    kip007 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2007
    Posts:
    1,002
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying a 12 month [Paypal]

    Bump!
     
  14. Cool Banana

    Cool Banana Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2009
    Posts:
    286
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying a 12 month [Paypal]

    Online price is $27.50
     
  15. kip007

    kip007 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2007
    Posts:
    1,002
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying a 12 month [Paypal]

    BUMP! I also need 1600 or 4000 ms points
     
< 48 hour code | Buying Xbox Live Months >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site