Buying 80m for 200$ PayPal

Discussion in 'Sell Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTB threads)' started by mike105222, Feb 12, 2015.

Buying 80m for 200$ PayPal
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 12, 2015 at 6:46 PM
  2. mike105222
    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2012
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    mike105222 Member

    Buying 80m for 200$ PayPal

    Title says it all only buying from trusted users or gold sellers,

    I will go first, I do a lot of trading with couple people I'll have them vouch me here since I know a few people are worried about charge backs.

    Feel free to post and add my skype mike10522
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 12, 2015 at 6:50 PM
  4. iTWiiX
    Joined:
    May 8, 2010
    Posts:
    633
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    iTWiiX Apprentice
    Banned

    Buying 80m for 200$ PayPal

    Talk on PM
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 12, 2015 at 8:47 PM
  6. King Neuro
    Joined:
    May 14, 2013
    Posts:
    1,397
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    King Neuro Buying & Selling RSGP at best prices!
    Banned

    Buying 80m for 200$ PayPal

    Sold him over 200M 07 in the past month, ty!
     
< RS3 Skiller/pure trade for RSGP!! 40 atk 80 str, 89 WC, 66 range | Buying 10m 07 GP. $2.60 P/mill >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site