Buying 80attack 80dung pure

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by elitebser, Aug 5, 2011.

Buying 80attack 80dung pure
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 5, 2011 at 2:54 PM
  2. elitebser
    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    53
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    elitebser Member
    Banned

    Buying 80attack 80dung pure

    if anyone has one feel free to post here and ill make an offer
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 5, 2011 at 2:57 PM
  4. Skills Mate
    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2010
    Posts:
    1,153
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Skills Mate Guru
    Banned

    Buying 80attack 80dung pure

    I sent you a pm, I have the perfect account.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 5, 2011 at 2:59 PM
  6. callam12345
    Joined:
    May 21, 2011
    Posts:
    554
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    23

    callam12345 Forum Addict

    Buying 80attack 80dung pure

    I have a maxed 20 def account with chaotic maul and ovls if your interested :D
     
< [70+ Vouches] Selling Beginner Chaotic Pure [80 Dung] | Selling * Lvl 136* Beast *99 Slayer* >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site