~~~~BUYING 800m-1000m~~~~

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by codydemmel4, May 27, 2012.

~~~~BUYING 800m-1000m~~~~
  1. Unread #1 - May 27, 2012 at 1:37 AM
  2. codydemmel4
    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2010
    Posts:
    193
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    codydemmel4 Active Member
    Banned

    ~~~~BUYING 800m-1000m~~~~

    Hello,

    I am looking to buy 800m-1000m

    Please post your offers below, since I am buying since a large order I really appreciate a big discount and we WILL be definitely using a very trusted middle man!

    I can use paypal/moneypack

    Just let me know your prices.
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 27, 2012 at 2:35 AM
  4. Balotell10
    Joined:
    May 26, 2012
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Balotell10 Newcomer
    Banned

    ~~~~BUYING 800m-1000m~~~~

    .65 PP per mil ..... best offer
     
  5. Unread #3 - May 27, 2012 at 10:02 AM
  6. codydemmel4
    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2010
    Posts:
    193
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    codydemmel4 Active Member
    Banned

    ~~~~BUYING 800m-1000m~~~~

    no way would I do that.

    I could buy from a very trusted user for under .6 for sure.
     
  7. Unread #4 - May 27, 2012 at 10:03 AM
  8. Thepepsiway
    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2009
    Posts:
    886
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Thepepsiway Apprentice
    Banned

    ~~~~BUYING 800m-1000m~~~~

    I could sell through moneypak for about 0.60/M

    Contact me if interested.
     
< Buying 50m [Paypal] | Buying 200 Mill >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site