Adblock breaks this site

SOLD

Discussion in 'RS3 Pures & Skillers: Level 100+' started by Blessed_C4, Jun 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blessed_C4

    Blessed_C4 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2009
    Posts:
    344
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    53
    SOLD

    Hello,

    I am going to be selling my old main account.

    I created this account in 2008 and have been the original and only owner for the last 9 years.

    I haven't logged into this account in over 2 years as you can see in the lobby screen.

    The buyer will receive all information that I possess about the account, which includes multiple previous passwords, billing details, creation details, and more.

    Please consider my vouches and the time I've spent on sythe when you are considering buying/offering on my account.

    We can use an OMM at the buyer's expense.

    A/W: $ 70

    Current offer:


    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]



    ​
     
  2. Blessed_C4

    Blessed_C4 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2009
    Posts:
    344
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    53
    SOLD

    bump
     
  3. Sithus2

    Sithus2 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2017
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    SOLD

    I would like to offer the $70
     
  4. darkgod1234

    darkgod1234 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2013
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    SOLD

    how will i know u wont recover the account? skype me wongjunkang
     
  5. Wortel

    Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2016
    Posts:
    32,147
    Referrals:
    55
    Sythe Gold:
    999
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    I saw Matthew OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner In Memory of Jon May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner
    Two Factor Authentication User Detective Carrot
< CLOSE | Buying 80+ Div Accounts >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site