Free Botting

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by HTC Hero Man, Feb 21, 2010.

Free Botting
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 21, 2010 at 9:41 PM
  2. HTC Hero Man
    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2010
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    HTC Hero Man Member
    Banned

    Free Botting

    Hey guys yes I do have 0 vouches but hell everyone starts with 0 vouches. Anyways to get some vouches I'm doing free botting. Member and Non.


    Please post below if you want your botting done free. And I'll message you back for account infomration and I'll start and finish as soon as possible.

    Post here before contatcing me! PLEASE!
    Contact Me:
    Through Sythe Messaging (Preferred)
    Email: [email protected]
    IM: [email protected]

    IF YOU HAVE MSN YOU CAN STILL ADD YAHOO IT WORKS!




    Current Jobs:
    iMerchOre
    1-60 Fishing
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 24, 2010 at 4:26 AM
  4. Vi3
    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2010
    Posts:
    793
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Vi3 Wild Boy.

    Free Botting

    Hi there, are you doing just skills botting?

    Could you run a bot that fills vials with water for me??

    Add my MSN also, please.
     
< [Paypal]Stef man99's Goldfarming $1.50/m[Paypal] | Buying 76k tricks!!! $.50 each CB LVL 64!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site