Adblock breaks this site

Buying 750M $0.33 per mill

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by RS buy gold, Dec 8, 2012.

  1. RS buy gold

    RS buy gold Member

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2012
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 750M $0.33 per mill

    Happy to use OMM or trusted MM if your trusted I may go first or do part trades, If your from the UK I can bank transfer the money or paypal, If anyone knows of an instant way to send money I can probably do that do but need the gold ASAP.
     
  2. Fendle

    Fendle Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2011
    Posts:
    3,345
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 750M $0.33 per mill

    I sell for 0.20p a million via UK Bank Transfer, add my Skype FendleSythe. I should have some very soon.
     
< Buying 40M! | Buying rsgp with membership cards >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site