Buying 50mil with a VERIFIED PP!

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by sayid951, Feb 28, 2011.

Buying 50mil with a VERIFIED PP!
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 28, 2011 at 9:31 PM
  2. sayid951
    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2010
    Posts:
    125
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    sayid951 Active Member

    Buying 50mil with a VERIFIED PP!

    I will not go first due to that i got scammed twice already. Please post your msn and price below.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 28, 2011 at 9:49 PM
  4. ini pure win
    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2011
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ini pure win The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    Banned

    Buying 50mil with a VERIFIED PP!

  5. Unread #3 - Mar 1, 2011 at 5:04 PM
  6. sayid951
    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2010
    Posts:
    125
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    sayid951 Active Member

    Buying 50mil with a VERIFIED PP!

    added
     
  7. Unread #4 - Mar 1, 2011 at 5:06 PM
  8. Idcboutu
    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2010
    Posts:
    1,497
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Idcboutu Guru
    Banned

    Buying 50mil with a VERIFIED PP!

    If you want a trusted rsgp seller, I can sell you 50m in 2 days because I am out of stock. I'll sell $1/m.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Mar 1, 2011 at 5:07 PM
  10. sayid951
    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2010
    Posts:
    125
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    sayid951 Active Member

    Buying 50mil with a VERIFIED PP!

    I'll keep u in mind, thank you
     
  11. Unread #6 - Mar 1, 2011 at 5:15 PM
  12. Lured Yah
    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2009
    Posts:
    4,127
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    Sythe RSPS Player Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Le Monkey <3 n4n0 Homosex Potamus

    Lured Yah Get Fire Capes and swap GP at www.Sparta.rs
    Lured Yah Donor

    Buying 50mil with a VERIFIED PP!

    I'll sell 50M, I dont go first tho.
    take a look at my 120+ vouches in my signature :)
     
  13. Unread #7 - Mar 1, 2011 at 5:24 PM
  14. sayid951
    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2010
    Posts:
    125
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    sayid951 Active Member

    Buying 50mil with a VERIFIED PP!

    I already stated i'm not going first, sorry.
     
< Buying 85m, 85.00PAYPAL | Buying 85 For $75! [Legit Using OMM]! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site