Adblock breaks this site

Buying 50M - Verified Paypal - .6/M

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by MaryJ, May 26, 2012.

  1. MaryJ

    MaryJ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 22, 2012
    Posts:
    100
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 50M - Verified Paypal - .6/M

    Only need 40M at the moment. My price is firm! You'll be going first unless you are trusted or we can use an MM (you pay fees). Add my msn [email protected]
     
  2. MaryJ

    MaryJ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 22, 2012
    Posts:
    100
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 50M - Verified Paypal - .6/M

    bumpp
     
  3. pasquill27

    pasquill27 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2010
    Posts:
    347
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 50M - Verified Paypal - .6/M

    I have 40m I can sell to you, we can use a MM but I will not be paying the fees as if I did, I would not have 40m to sell you?

    I have added your msn, my email is [email protected]
     
  4. MaryJ

    MaryJ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 22, 2012
    Posts:
    100
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 50M - Verified Paypal - .6/M

    bumpp
     
  5. MaryJ

    MaryJ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 22, 2012
    Posts:
    100
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 50M - Verified Paypal - .6/M

    bumpp
     
  6. MultiRsService

    MultiRsService Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 30, 2012
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 50M - Verified Paypal - .6/M

    I have 50m i CAN Sell you at .6 contact me please thank you {waiting}
     
  7. MultiRsService

    MultiRsService Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 30, 2012
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 50M - Verified Paypal - .6/M

    MaryJ is an obvious scammer Tried Using MM with Lured Yah who has 300+ vouches he declines said 50m trade was to much to use Lured Yah. Then i refered to an OMM Pokemoner's i filled out application cause poke was online. I told MaryJ he never replied here are proofs:

    Me verifying Gold:
    http://gyazo.com/5715f5ebb47111a903a5cdbb141e25f2
    Filled out OMM application:
    http://gyazo.com/0aaef881b092a2404ce2748f6c0dc566
    MaryJ not responding anymore:
    http://gyazo.com/278a78e13ae169638bedc69a99446e69
    Declining LuredYah Service as MM:
    http://gyazo.com/6fdc37a0bf4ea9404e66b38aceea537b
    http://gyazo.com/21a119b87826cf0f7cf1059a16b07d7f

    So beware when trading this user thanks !
     
< Buying 15m for $9 | buy 250m PP asap and open to other methods .5-6 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site